Meet our Fabulous Team, {Part I}

Led by designer Liz Rymar, ellelauri is backed by a great team of women who are passionate about making women look and feel their best, in designer fashions all made in the USA at an attainable price point. 

Below meet two of our style mavens who are a part of the amazing ellelauri team. 

 Lindsay 

Style icon: Jackie Kennedy Onassis, hands down. I also look to my mom, cousins, and best friends for style advice and inspiration. They all have great closets to shop in, as well!

Favorite designer (besides ellelauri!!!): I was born to wear Lilly Pulitzer shifts, but I'm really loving Tory Burch's new fall line, especially her neutral-colored totes, right now.

Favorite ellelauri piece: The Farrah dress!

Song you have been listening to all summer: Since it first played on my "Top Hits" Pandora, I haven't been able to stop listening to "Shower" by Becky G. It's so catchy!

Fav color: Pink!! 

Your fav quality trait in yourself & in others: I pride myself on being a loyal friend and girlfriend. I think loyalty is an honorable trait that falls by the wayside nowadays. Also, I am very dedicated. I throw 110% of myself into everything I do and appreciate when others do the same. 

Dreams: One of my biggest dreams is to visit all 50 states, as well as China, Iceland, and Russia.

Favorite piece of jewelry: When I turned eight, my aunt gifted me a bracelet in the shape of the island of Martha's Vineyard. It's a nylon bracelet with a silver island and I could not live without it. I wear it every day and remember how special the island is. 

Biggest passion: I love to travel. I studied abroad in high school and college and absolutely fell in love with Europe. I think traveling is the most eye-opening, inspirational, and educational experience for a person. 

Happiest when: That's a hard one!  I love sitting in the sun with a good book, but I am also very content having a comfy night in, watching a good movie. Also, I am pretty happy when I shop!

Dislikes: I very much dislike closed-minded people. There is so much to learn and experience once you open your mind to differences in the world. 

Food you can’t live without: When I became a vegan two years ago, my eyes were opened to an entirely new world of food. I love vegan cheese and vegan desserts. Also, I also keep my favorite candy stashed at home: watermelon gummies. 

Ice cream flavor: Vegan chocolate chip cookie dough! I eat out the dough bites. 

Go-to drink: Water! It's so good for you! I love adding Crystal Lite to make water a bit more flavorful. 

Favorite vacation spot: Martha's Vineyard, for sure. I've been summering there my entire life. It's the best place to unwind and relax with family and friends. 

Four legged friend: I have a five year old cockapoo (cocker spaniel and poodle mix) named Lilly.  We named her after Lilly Pulitzer, of course!

Hometown: I was born in Colorado, but mostly grew up in Amherst, Massachusetts. Currently, my family lives in Bucks County.

Schooling: I received my Bachelor of Arts in International Area Studies and Master of Science in Higher Education Administration and Organizational Leadership from Drexel University in Philadelphia.  I loved my time there and was so sad to graduate!

Career before ellelauri: I worked at J Crew and a Lilly Pulitzer via store located on Martha's Vineyard, In The Pink.  However, my favorite position was working in the Drexel Athletic Department as an Academic Mentor for a basketball player from West Africa. He and I became close over the year we worked together.  We still talk all the time. He's like part of my family now!

Fun fact: I speak French fluently! It comes in handy when traveling. 

Vacation plans: My boyfriend and I spent a week on Martha's Vineyard and are hoping to return later in the summer and/or for some holidays at the end of this year.

Brandie

Your style: Girly + Boho + Edgy

Style Icon: Sincerely Jules & Ashley Benson

Favorite designer (besides ellelauri!!!): For Love and Lemons and Wildfox

Favorite ellelauri piece: Holly Dress!!

Closet Staple item: A good pair of jeans or a LBD

Favorite piece of jewelry: My gold karma necklace

Fav color: Black

Fav quality trait in yourself & in others: Loyalty

Song you have been listening to all summer: Can’t Get Enough by J. Cole

Dreams: To move to Australia

Biggest passion: Clothes

Happiest when: I’m at the beach

Dislikes: That chocolate chip cookies do not have the nutritional value of spinach

Food you can’t live without: Bacon

Ice cream flavor: Phish Food

Go-to drink: Kombucha or Starbuck’s Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher

Favorite vacation spot: Italy

Four-legged friend (any pets?): My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Lexi!

Hometown: Ambler, PA

Schooling: Washington College for Business, Semester at Sea, and currently at The Art Institute of Philadelphia for Fashion Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment