My Outfit Today 1-3-12

Today, I am wearing the Jessica Wrap $86.00 & the Rae Pants $160.00. 

Mine are both in gray which leads to so many options as far as adding colors. So I paired them with a white v-neck tee,mustard scarf,turq necklace, and pink suede pumps. I wanted a pop of bold color and got a little carried away, but we all need some color in the dead of winter.

I love the button up cuffs ^^^ on each side of pants legs.


I absolutely love the fact that both of these pieces are so comfortable. I could literally sleep in this outfit. These are both staple items you can use for other outfit ideas and can be used year round(which is always a plus). You can put the wrap with a sundress dress and push up the sleeves for spring and the pants with a tank and sandals for summer.
The Rae pants are available on our website ellelauri.com, but the Jessica Wrap is only available through orders. If you are interested you can contact me at krystina.bole@ellelauri.com for a special order! Thanks for reading. 
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment