My Outfit Today 12/27


Today I am wearing the Dottie Dress $156.00.


 I wore my Dottie Dress with black tights,a black cardi,tan flats and a belt. I was out and about so I also had on my camel colored cape coat which matched perfect with the dots on the dress. I really like being able to use items in my closet all year round. It's typically worn in the summer alone, but I wanted to wear it now. All my layering kept me warm and comfortable too. 
I could also wear this dress with tights,heels and Whitney Blazer for a night out if I wanted to dress it up. This little black dress holds so many options. 


 I really like the chiffon patterned fabric that the dress is made of. Featured is a sweetheart neck line and empire waist. The fit is very flattering to any body type and just the right length. Our Ariana Dress is the same style and shape just in a different color and pattern.


You can find your own Dottie Dress on ellelauri.comEnjoy your shopping and don't forget to join our mailing list for exclusive offers and discounts on ellelauri.com. 
Happy Tuesday
xoxo
Krystina

No comments:

Post a Comment