My Outfit Today: 12/15


To give you great ideas on how to piece your ellelauri clothing with other items, I'm going to start posting mine!
Today I am featuring the Malin Top in tribal print.

 (TRIBAL^^^PRINT)

 I put my Malin Top with a pair of black jeans (that have knee patches) and suede lace up booties. It was great for a day at work and dinner with friends later. I kept it simple with minimal jewelry and my hair down, not to take away from my print. This is just one way I would wear my Malin Top. I will post in the future for more ways to change it up.


 What I love about the Malin Top is the fit. It scoops at the neck just enough and I love love love the rouched sleeves. It has 3/4 length sleeves and made with 100% silk. It comes in several different colors...tribal print,black,charcoal,plum and olive. Sold for $115.00 at ellelauri.com and select boutiques. 


Keep reading on how to style your ellelauri clothing. 
Thanks for reading and don't forget to show us your support by following our blog. We love to see all of our lovely readers!! 
xoxo
Krystina

No comments:

Post a Comment